Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Almost Christmas

Hello, ALL!! Merry Christmas!!
I haven't written here in a while, so I thought I would say a word or two. I finally have my Christmas shopping done - now I'm ready for it to get here!! I can't wait to see the kids open their presents - that is always the best time for me. Just to see their faces!!

I'll take some pics to post on here after it's all said and done. I've also got to get the pictures I took at Daddy's retirement party at work. Can ya'll believe it? Daddy is hanging up his "State Employment" hat at the end of the month!! After 34 years and 9 months!! Congratulations, Daddy!! We love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CHELLE said...

Congrats Uncle Donnie... We are so proud of you... Can't wait to see the pics furfer... Email when you have them...