




Alice and I had our kids pictures made for Mama & Daddy for Mother's and Father's Day, but we couldn't wait that long to give it to them. So, now that they have them, I can put them on here for everyone to see. They turned out GREAT!! We certainly have beautiful kids, even if I do say so myself!! LOL
So, here are Bryana (14), Dylan (11) and Mason (8)!!
3 comments:
don't i have the cutest younger cousins'... umm my favorite is the folding of the arms, looks like something i would have done!!!
They are gorgeous kids... and your daughter is the spitting image of you...like i'm looking back 20 years or more.
Love and HI to all...miss you all...
It's amazing to me how Bryana can look so much like I did as a little girl and still be the spittin' image of her daddy too!!
Post a Comment