Well, thanks to Pug, ya'll can see that my "babies" have, once again, made it through another school year!! It's hard to believe that Bryana will be starting HIGH SCHOOL next year!! Where has the time gone? I'm not old enough to have a child in high school, am I? And my baby, Dylan, will be in the 5th grade. It just doesn't seem possible!! "SOMEBODY" is getting old around here - and it ain't ME!!!!!
Bryan and I are so blessed to have these 2 wonderful kids in our lives. They are smart and beautiful and good-looking and etc. (well, u get the picture!). I just wanted everyone to know how proud I am of my 2 "babies" (Yes, Bryana & Dylan, I know u r not babies anymore!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Babies huh.
OMG... i think i am the one that is getting old around here!!!
My youngins are going!!!
I love you both, and yes Bryana I know i need to come get you real soon for a weekend.!!!
Love pug
Post a Comment