Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Christmas done!!




Well, another Christmas is done. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I know we did. Santa was good to us, like he always has been. As soon as I can get some pictures developed, I'll post them on here. Now we have the New Year to look forward to. I can't believe 2008 is almost here!! This year has just flown by. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year!!


I have put the pic of Dylan playing Pug's new Wii. Needless to say, he really wants one now!! LOL


And then we have Bryana with Pug!! Those 2 are a mess when they get together!!!!







2 comments:

CHELLE said...

Wow, i need my roots done!!! i love you furfer

Renee said...

Hey Jen...love ya...missed ya last weekend. Chelle hooked me up with the blog sites. That way I can keep up a little better. MAYBE!!!

Enjoyed pic of your fam too....OMG I cant believe they are soooo big now. Bryanna looks just like you...she is beautiful. Tariq saw the pic of Dylan and thought it was a friend of his named Dominic.

Give me a call or sent me a note sometime...or send me your info and ill call.

Love ya...miss ya...r